Monday, December 13, 2010

What kind of weather am I ?



Salma Sherif Mostafa
7B

When you think of weather, you picture the sky. How about picturing yourself, rather than the sky, as if you were the weather? I combined all my characteristics and made a poll with my family about what weather expresses my personality the best. Everyone voted for sunshine. At first I wasn't convinced with the idea, but when they told me the reasons, I liked being sunshine.

Sunshine, my mother told me, is because I am very helpful and kind. "You have a warm, kind heart", added my Aunt. Personally, I think I'm most likely to be sunshine, because I always want to find bright solutions to end problems. I don't like to see anyone sad; everyone should at least smile or think in a positive way. My mother told me, "you are the positive energy in this house. You are the one who gives us the push to become more satisfied with our lives".


In my way of thinking, without any voting, I'm more likely to be fog or mist. I think it's because you have to go through me to unlock who I really am. It's a mystery, just like when it's really foggy, and you can't see anything until you go through it. So, basically I'm very mysterious and secretive. 


I hope that everyone thinks of that question, and realizes what they really are; it'll help in one way or another.


 

No comments: